Forum .22lr
Bienvenue notre forum dédié à la .22LR!

N'hésitez pas à vous inscrire pour discuter avec notre communauté dans laquelle la convivialité et la bonne humeur est "de rigueur" =)

A bientôt peut-être !

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Forum .22lr
Bienvenue notre forum dédié à la .22LR!

N'hésitez pas à vous inscrire pour discuter avec notre communauté dans laquelle la convivialité et la bonne humeur est "de rigueur" =)

A bientôt peut-être !
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

G3 Clone in .22lr

G3 Clone in .22lr Empty G3 Clone in .22lr

Message par MarkF 15/7/2017, 16:13

Sorry for writing in English but I do not speak France.
Hello to all lovers of the H&K G3.
Maybe you know that around 10 years ago a German manufacturer of a semiauto civil G3-clone also made and sold a semiauto G3-rimfire-version, a semiauto G3-clone in .22lr. I do not know the exact number, but there were only some dozend of the rimfire-G3. This model is no longer produced a long time and also will not be produced in future due to the legal situation in Germany, where rimfire-rifles with the visual appearance of fullauto-war-weapons are forbidden for the very large majority of legal fireweapon-owner (sport-shooter). So in Germany there is no market for this lovely rimfire-rifles which visual imitate M16, AK, G3, HK416, F1 etc.
But I am collecting this kind of rifles, want this rimfire-G3 and the said manufacturer told me, that he would produce this semiauto rimfire-G3 again in a small number when I would order and buy all this rifles, at minimum 10 specimen. Of course I want and need only one rimfire-G3 and so I am looking for 9 other people who also would like to buy and own one of this really rare rimfire-G3.
Until I have the binding o.k. of this at minimum 9 people and can get into serious negotiations with the manufacturer I only can guess the delivery time with 1 year and the price incl. German export-fee and shipping around 1.500 to 1.600 Euro. To make it as cheap as possible I would do the export as private person (I am NOT a dealer) but French buyer has to obtain the French import-license as mandatory condition for export by their own, of course.
Seriously interest people should contact me with pm for discussing further details.

MarkF
Nouveau
Nouveau

Revenir en haut Aller en bas